Change of Name or Address

A student who changes his/her name, residence, or mailing address is expected to immediately notify the Office of the Registrar regarding the change. Name changes must be submitted as a signed request. Documentation must accompany a name change: marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order. Current students can change their address online through their WebAdvisor account. Former students must submit a signed request for an address change.